DCYF Electronic Attendance System - Kitsap County
This is the initial training for DCYF's new electronic training system. It is an alternative to the online class, but you do not need to do both the online and in-person sessions, as they are essentially the same. No STARS hours provided. Please bring your STARS and SSPS number to class. For more information on training options, visit https://www.dcyf.wa.gov/services/early-learning-providers/electronic-attendance-system/training. If you have already taken this class, but need additional technical assistance, contact CCAC at 360-786-8907, ext. 100.
Instructor: Heidi Scott
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
5002 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312