A Mindshift in Considering Children's Behaviors: Polyvagal Theory in Practice - Thurston County
Do you wonder why children act the way they do? Are you seeking answers around how to support children and help them through challenging behaviors when the traditional methods have not worked? This is an advanced class for those who want to learn a theory that will help to broaden understanding of where children’s behaviors are coming from and how best to support them in the moment. Come build your understanding and compassion for others as you work to understand how the human body and experience shape the way we act.
Instructor: Heidi DeVries, M.Ed., CDA# 3: Social & Emotional Development, Core Competency Area VI: Interactions, Level #4
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 30.00|