Introduction to Best Practices: Learning Activities - Kitsap County
This is one of six modules in the “Best Practices Series” that supports Early Achievers by emphasizing high-quality adult practices measured by the ERS-R and ERS-3. This session will introduce best practices for maximizing children’s use of blocks, fine motor, dramatic play, music, and art materials. Come explore what research says about how children learn, what adults can do to prepare these specific play areas, and how adult-child interactions can complement children’s learning without interrupting it. This is a class for providers who are fairly new to the field or for those who want to review best practices in the ERS.
Instructor: Connie Dougherty, M.Ed., CDA# 2: Physical & Intellectual Development, Core Competency Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level #2
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
5002 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|