Introduction to the ERS-3 - Thurston County
This is one of six modules in the “Best Practices Series” that supports Early Achievers by emphasizing high-quality adult practices measured by the ERS-3. This session will introduce the Environment Rating Scale (Third Edition) tools: what they measure, definitions of terms, and how to score the assessment. Participants will focus on themes in the tools and will examine what they already know about these themes: teaching and interactions, quality learning environments, and best practice.
Instructor: Susan Burnham, M.i.T, CDA# 1: Safe, Healthy Learning Environment, Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level #2
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|