FCC Providers: A Closer Look at Emergent Curriculum Development - Kitsap County
To register for this session, you must also register for, and attend, the Sept. 28 class on supporting child outcomes. Have you ever wondered if the curriculum your program is using is effective? Do you want to create or adopt a curriculum, but have limited funds, or are not sure where to start? Do you want to make sure your current curriculum is aligned with the Washington State Early Learning and Development Guidelines, but it seems too daunting? This training is designed to help all providers define, develop and deliver emergent curriculum that is fun and stimulating for the children, while ensuring that it is aligned with the WA Early Learning Guidelines. We will focus on helping you decide what kind of curricula best fits your program, and discuss what modifications you may need to make to ensure it meets the needs of each age group. Our goal is that you will walk away from this training with the ability to create a dynamic curriculum that will best meet the needs of your program, and the children and families you serve. This class supports Early Achievers by addressing the Quality Standards in Curricular and Staff Supports. Participants will have a 30-minute lunch break.
Instructor: Heidi Scott, CDA# 2: Physical & Intellectual Development, Core Competency Area II: Curricullum & Learning Environment, Child Development Level # 3-4
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
5002 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312
|Class Fee||$ 40.00|