NEW for Directors! Creating Inspiring Spaces - Kitsap County
This is a 3-part series taking place on Oct. 10, Nov. 7 & Dec. 12. Signing up for Oct. 10 registers you for all 3 classes. This is an advanced class for center program administrators. You are likely already familiar with ERS requirements for environments. Are you ready to move to a more advanced level of environmental design? Come explore Reggio-inspired ideas for child care environments. Consider how your center environment can better reflect your program's values, appeal to all the senses, foster creativity in children, represent culture and families, and feel like "home." You will have the opportunity to reflect on topics with colleagues and even look at photos of actual classrooms through the lenses discussed in these sessions. Come with an open mind and a willingness to question the status quo! Directors who are inspired by this series may wish to schedule this class as an in-service training for their staff.
Instructor: Connie Dougherty, M.Ed., CDA# 2: Physical & Intellectual Development, Core Competency Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Child Development Level # 4
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
5002 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312
|Class Fee||$ 50.00|