Using Language and Materials to Support Children's Reasoning Skills - Kitsap County
This class is best for caregivers of children 2-1/2 and up. What kinds of materials and strategies should teachers use to get preschool children really thinking? Intentionally providing children with the right types of materials and supports is key to getting children to become problem-solvers and to think more deeply about new concepts and connections. Discover strategies and get ideas for classroom materials that support children’s brainstorming, curiosity, and problem-solving skills. This is an advanced class that supports Early Achievers success with the preschool ECERS tool.
Instructor: Debbie Roberts, M.A., CDA# 2: Physical & Intellectual Development, Core Competency Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Child Development Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
5002 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312
|Class Fee||$ 25.00|