NEW! Reality Bites! - Thurston County
Toddler teachers who complete this session will receive a free copy of the book, "No Biting! Solutions and Support for Toddler Programs," as well a children's board book about biting. Biting hurts toddlers, frustrates caregivers, angers parents, and often confounds administrators. Yet, biting is unfortunately not unexpected in group childcare. It can affect any toddler in any group setting and can have developmental, emotional, or environmental causes. This class offers background information on why toddlers bite, along with practical suggestions and tools to help prevent biting and appropriate responses for when they do.
Instructor: Rose Tiller, CDA# 3: Social & Emotional Development, Core Competency Area VI: Interactions, Child Development Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|