For Center Toddler Room Teachers: Exploring Toddler Curriculum - Kitsap County
This class is for caregivers of children ages 1 to 2-1/2. Is your toddler curriculum based on what parents ask for, on what you think toddlers need to know for kindergarten, or on what the teacher before you had planned? When curriculum is based on research, individual development, and culture, toddlers are more successful and teachers are happier. Come consider whether your curriculum is on the right track or could use a little fine-tuning!
Instructor: Connie Dougherty, M.Ed., CDA# 2: Physical & Learning Environment, Core Competency Area II: Interactions, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
5002 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|