Understanding the Roots of Behavior - Thurston County
Participants in this class will receive a free copy of the book, Beyond Behavior Management, an excellent resource by Jenna Bilmes and a $28 value! Challenging behaviors are often the result of unmet needs. Hear about five causes of challenging behavior and learn about the ten important social and emotional needs of children and what you can do to meet those needs. When needs are met through relationships, children will behave better and be ready to learn.
Instructor: Susan Burnham, CDA# 3: Social & Emotional Development, Core Competency Area VI: Interactions, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 25.00|