School Readiness - Thurston County
School readiness means that children are ready for school, families are ready to support children's learning, and schools are ready for children. This training will introduce and model instructional techniques measured in the CLASS: emotional support, well organized learning environments, and instructional techniques. No online registration; please call Nancy @ 360-754-0817. Early Achievers primary and secondary contacts in MERIT may attend this class one time at no charge.
Instructor: Susan Burnham, M.i.T., CDA# 2: Physical & Intellectual Development; CDA# 3: Social Emotional, Core Competency Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment; Area VI: Interactions, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501