NEW! A "Sense-ational" Place to Learn! - Thurston County
A rich sensory environment allows children to fully engage in their own learning! Come discuss the importance of sensory centers and discover activities that will help make your learning environment a "sense-ational" place to learn. This class will also explore the ways in which some children struggle with sensory processing and how sensory experiences can be healing and support self-regulation for children. Walk away with new ideas, as well as a make-and-take sensory activity.
Instructor: Heidi DeVries, M.Ed., CDA# 2: Physical & Intellectual Development, Core Competency Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment & Area VI: Interactions (2), Level #4
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|