3-D Art for Young Children - Mason County
This class is best for caregivers of children ages 2 and up. Looking for inspiration and new ways to introduce 3-dimensional art in your toddler or preschool classroom? Come explore a variety of art materials and tools to use during small group and whole class projects, and for projects that extend over several days. Investigate how children's experiences during each activity develop skills they can use during future projects. Discuss strategies for adding an art-making space to your classroom that is available during free play. Join us and discover how art-making can become an integral part of your environment and enhance child and family pride in your displays.
Instructor: Susan Burnham, M.i.T., CDA# 2: Physical & Intellectual Development, Core Competency Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
Conference Center, Steh Chass Room
91 West State Route 108
Shelton, WA 98584
|Class Fee||$ 25.00|