NEW! Enjoying Loose Parts with Toddlers - Kitsap County
Please note: This class has been moved to the OESD in Bremerton, in order to accomodate more people. This class is for caregivers of children ages 1 to 2-1/2. Open-ended materials capture children’s curiosity and stimulate their imaginations. Not only that, when young children explore loose parts, they develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, and can practice being “scientists.” Come delve into fresh ideas for inexpensive, safe loose parts and consider how to incorporate them into your curriculum. Leave with ideas you’ll be anxious to try! Participants in this class will receive a copy of the beautiful book, "Loose Parts 2: Inspiring Play with Infants and Toddlers," courtesy of Olympic Educational Service District 114's infant toddler project. Space is limited so register today!
Instructor: Rose Tiller, CDA# 2: Physical & Intellectual Development, Core Competency Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
105 National Avenue North
Bremerton, WA 98312
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|