NEW! Staying Mindful in Stressful Moments - Thurston County
What can you do when you’ve reached the end of your rope? How can you care for yourself while meeting the needs of the children? In this class you’ll reflect on what “pushes your buttons” and develop strategies to regroup when those buttons get pushed. This class will include discussion, reflection, activities, and strategies that will help you better connect with children. Come increase your ability to be present and responsive so you can best support the growth of children in your care.
Instructor: Susan Burnham, M.i.T., CDA# 6: Professionalism, Core Competency Area VIII: Professional Development & Leadership, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds give after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|