FLIP IT! 4 Steps to Addressing Challenging Behavior - Kitsap County
Dealing with challenging behavior? This class is for teachers of children ages 2-1/2 years and up. In this session we'll cover 4 supportive steps to use in the moment, when challenging behavior occurs. Child hits or kicks? FLIP IT! Child grabs a toy? FLIP IT! Over time, this method will reduce challenging behavior and help children learn healthy self-control. The easy-to-remember FLIP IT method can be used in everyday situations and with serious behavior challenges. Follow-up coaching for Early Achievers sites is available.
Instructor: Susan Burnham, M.i,T., CDA# 3: Social & Emotional development, Core Competency Area VI: Interactions, Level # 2-3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds give after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
5002 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312
|Class Fee||$ 40.00|