QRIS Strengthening Families - Thurston County
This class is a one-time requirement for primary and secondary contacts at Early Achievers facilities. Strengthening Families Protective Factors are a framework for child abuse and neglect prevention and promoting optimal development. The protective factors shift the focus of efforts from family risks to family strengths and resiliency. By recognizing and building on existing strengths within communities and families, we can support all families in providing a healthy, safe, and loving environment for children. 30 min. lunch break. No online registration; please call . Nancy @ 360 754-0817. Early Achievers primary and secondary contacts in MERIT may attend this class one time at no charge.
Instructor: Rose Tiller, CDA# 4: Relationships with Families, Core Competency Area IV: Family & Community Partnerships, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds give after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501