NEW! Effective Communication in a Multigenerational Workplace - Thurston County
Caring for children in a multigenerational workplace presents both great advantages and hurdles to overcome. This session walks through some generational characteristics in the workforce today, explains what shaped them, and explores myths. Come discuss strategies to enhance communication, overcome differences, and celebrate the advantages of interacting with people of different ages.
Instructor: Rose Tiller, CDA# 6: Professionalism, Core Competency Area VIII: Professional Development & Leadership, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds give after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|