Rating Readiness Series: Using the FCCERS & ITERS - Thurston County
This class is suitable for all licensed family home providers and child care center classroom teachers of children birth to 2-1/2 years. This class contains introductory information about the Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale (FCCERS) and the Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS). To prepare for an Early Achievers successful initial rating this session is critical, since it covers how scoring works, the requirements around accessibility and schedule, and the not-so-obvious pitfalls that teachers want to avoid.
This series is offered for a limited time and made possible through special grant funding as a no-cost incentive to those participating in Early Achievers. Center directors, if you have a large group of infant and toddler teachers who need this information as you prepare for Early Achievers, please call to discuss whether a special session for your center would be available.
Instructor: Heidi DeVries, M.Ed., CDA# 1: Safe, Healthy Learning Environment, Core Competency Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level # 2
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds give after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501