Rating Readiness Series: Using the ECERS-R
This class is suitable for child care center classroom teachers of children ages 2-1/2 to 5 years. This class contains introductory information about the Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale (ECERS-R). To prepare for an Early Achievers successful initial rating this session is critical, since it covers how scoring works, the requirements around accessibility and schedule, and the not-so-obvious pitfalls that teachers want to avoid.
This series is offered for a limited time and made possible through special grant funding as a no-cost incentive to child care center teachers participating in Early Achievers. Center directors, if you have a large group of preschool teachers who need this information as you prepare for Early Achievers, please call to discuss whether a special session for your center would be available.
Instructor: Connie Dougherty, CDA# 1: Safe, Healthy Learning Environment, Core Competency Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level # 2
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501