Did you know that 1 in 10 children will experience sexual abuse before their 18th birthday? School personnel report 52% of all identified abuse cases; more than any other profession. Come and learn 5 steps to protect children, including how to recognize the signs and react responsibly. Stewards of Children is an evidence-informed training which has been shown to change child-protective behaviors. This class is offered at a reduced cost with thanks to Providence St. Peter Hospital.
CDA #1: Safe, Healthy Learning Environment, Area V: Health & Safety, Level #3
· Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
· Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
· Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
· Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
· Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class.
· Please contact Nancy Hobson at (360) 786-8907 ext. 100 with any questions.
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 10.00|