Let's teach children how to love fruits and vegetables! This class will show you a great way to get kids to try new fruits and vegetables that are local to your area. Using the Harvest for Healthy curriculum (free) online access, you will be able to immediately begin this fun program. Class includes hands-on practice and opportunities to explore some of the activity kits. Come join in the fun of teaching children about fruits and vegetables!
Instructor: Rose Tiller, CDA #2: Physical & Intellectual Development, Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level #3
· Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
· Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
· Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
· Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
· Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class.
· Please contact Nancy Hobson at (360) 786-8907 ext. 100 with any questions.
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 25.00|