This class is for child care center teachers of children ages 1 to 2-1/2. Toddler teachers who complete this class will receive a special Lakeshore gift valued at $30! In a toddler classroom, lots of time is spent transitioning between activities and getting groups of children diapered, fed, and down for nap. Does your classroom run like a well-oiled machine? If not, come consider toddler-appropriate strategies for designing supportive routines that build relationship, reduce wait time, teach self-help, foster self-regulation, and make a teacher's job a little easier.
Instructor: Rose Tiller, CDA #1: Safe, Healthy Learning Envirnment, Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level #3
· Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
· Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
· Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
· Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
· Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class.
· Please contact Nancy Hobson at (360) 786-8907 ext. 100 with any questions.
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|