This is a 2-part series taking place on Nov. 7 and 14. Signing up for Part 1 registers you in both parts. With all the changes taking place in our schools, now is the time to be proactive about effectively including more children with special needs into our early childhood programs. To do that, research shows we need training to build our skills! This session will give early childhood professionals an understanding of what is meant by "inclusion," how inclusion impacts the early childhood setting, how to best partner with families around special needs, and how to make modifications to build skills in all students, regardless of abilities.
Instructor: Heidi DeVries, M.Ed., CDA #8: Child Development, Area I: Child Development, Level #3
· Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
· Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
· Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
· Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
· Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class.
· Please contact Nancy Hobson at (360) 786-8907 ext. 100 with any questions.
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 40.00|