9th Annual Warm Hearts Soupbowl Fundraiser
Join us for Child Care Action Council's much anticipated benefit luncheon on Tuesday, February 21st.
Enjoy a soup lunch and receive a hand painted bowl by children in our child care community.
You can help sustain our thriving programs like:
- Raising A Reader - Families build and sustain literacy routines in the home. Each week, children take home bags filled with books. The program engages parents and children and builds kindergarten readiness.
- Play & Learn Group - The play group is for parents or other family caregivers with children birth to 5-year olds. They play, read, do art, sing, and have snack together.
- Safe Kids - preventing accidental injuries by providing families with safety education and equipment.
- Crisis Nursery & Homeless Child Care - preventing child abuse and neglect by providing emergency child care to families temporarily unable to care for their children.
- Child Care Aware Professional Development Academy - providing training and on-site consultation for child care professionals to improve the quality of care.
Learn how our organization promotes and nurtures early learning communities where families and children thrive.
6729 Pacific Avenue SE