Intro to Cultural Competence - Kitsap County
Through this training, early childhood professionals will reflect on their daily caregiving and teaching practices of young children, heighten their level of awareness of cultural influences, and increase their ability to interact competently with children and families. No online registration; please call Nancy @ 360-754-0817. Early Achievers primary and secondary contacts in MERIT may attend this class one time at no charge.
Instructor: Heidi Scott, CDA# 8: Child Development & Learning; CDA# 4: Relationships with Families, Core Competency Area I: Child Grwoth & Development; Area VI: Family & Community Partnerships, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
5002 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312