Teach Me What to Do Instead - Thurston County
Come learn new strategies and walk away with a free gift! This class is for preschool teachers who are looking for ways to prevent challenging behavior in 3-5 year-olds. Effectively handling challenging behavior is important, but proactively preventing it is even more important! Learn techniques for teaching children to identify their feelings, calm down, handle disappointment, and remember rules. Those who complete this session will leave with tools to use right away with preschoolers, including a set of picture books that teach children social skills (valued at over $45.)
Instructor: Susan Burnham, CDA# 3: Social & Emotional Development, Core Competency Area VI: Interactions, Level # 2
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|