Sustaining Business Practices - Jefferson County
Running an early learning program without management training can be confusing and difficult. The Department of Children Youth and Families is offering a free pilot training for early learning professionals, to help sharpen business skills and keep businesses thriving. Attend this training and receive marketing/budgeting tools and resources, 6 free STARS hours, a chance to provide feedback that will shape future trainings, and an opportunity to connect and learn with other child care professionals and business owners. In addition, a $100 Amazon gift card will be given to the first 15 people to register and attend the training. Space is limited; register for this pilot today. A 1-hour lunch break will be provided.
Instructors: Connie Dougherty & Ann Chihan, CDA# 5: Program Management, Core Competency Area VII: Program & Planning Development, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
Jefferson County Library
Port Hadlock, WA 98339