Rating Readiness Series: Introduction to Quality Interactions (Previously "Using Teacher Talk") - Thurston County
This class was previously marketed under the title, "Using Teacher Talk to Support Learning." This class contains introductory information about high quality teacher-child interactions, drawing on information from the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS). To prepare for an Early Achievers successful initial rating this session is critical, since it covers how to enhance your interactions with children and practice the skills that are the most difficult to incorporate into daily practice. This series is offered for a limited time and made possible through special funding as a no-cost incentive to child care center teachers and family child care providers participating in Early Achievers. If you have a large group of preschool/toddler teachers who need this information as you prepare for Early Achievers, please call to discuss whether a special session for your center would be available.
Instructor: Susan Burnham, M.i.T., CDA# 3: Social Emotional, Core Competency Area II: Curriculum & Learning Environment, Level # 3
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
3729 Griffin Lane SE
Olympia, WA WA-98501