Routines and Hygiene Using the Environment Rating Scale - Mason County
This class will explore what the Environment Rating Scales (ERS) and the WACs tell us about best practice, when it comes to hygiene, health, nap and diapering routines. Even if you've been in business for a long time, you may be surprised at what you learn. This is a great class if you want to make sure you're on the right track. This session supports Early Achievers with information on areas in which it's difficult to score high.
Instructor: Connie Dougherty, CDA# 1: Safe, Healthy Learning Environment, Core Competency Area V: Health, Safety & Nutrition, Level # 2
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
Conference Center, Steh Chass Room
91 West State Route 108
Shelton, WA 98584
|Class Fee||$ 20.00|