Have an open position or looking for one? We know some of the best of the best in the industry!
E-mail Allison with your open position. Jobs will remain on the CCAC website for 30 days. CCAC is not responsible for representations made by any employers below. Also, job postings do not represent an endorsement by CCAC. If you're looking for positions specifically at CCAC, check out our employment opportunities>>
Community Job Openings:
posted - 1/5/2018
C&C Kids is hiring a site coordinator!
20-30 hours per week
M, W, Th, F
Wage: Depends on experience
The site coordinator must have the understanding, ability, physical health, emotional stability and good judgment to meet the needs of the children in care.
Site coordinator staff must:
- Be twenty-one years of age;
- Have two years management experience in a related field;
- Attend a department orientation of employment or assuming the position;
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Have completed thirty college credits in approved school-age credits as specified in the Washington state guidelines for determining related degree and approved credits, or twenty college credits and one hundred clock hours of related community training;
- Have completed basic STARS training or possess an exemption;
- Complete ongoing training hours as required under WAC 170-297-1800;
- Develop an individual training plan;
- Have a food worker card, if applicable; and
- Attend an agency orientation as required under WAC 170-297-5800.
A site coordinator must be on the premises for the majority of hours that care is provided each day. If temporarily absent from the program, the site coordinator must leave a competent, designated staff person in charge who meets the qualifications of a site coordinator.
The site coordinator may also serve as child care staff when the role does not interfere with management and supervisory responsibilities.
Please send a professional resume along with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
posted - 12/8/2017
Loving and Learning Childcare in Yelm is looking for a qualified person to join our team.
Hours needed are
* CPR & First aid
* Experience with children ages 1-3
* Negative TB test
* PBC through DEL
* 20 or 30 STARS Basic hours
*CDA or AA in ECE preferred